NEW! Our brick pattern was previously only available in our large, 18" x 24" size, but we are releasing it now as a sidekick as well. Comprised of walnut 'bricks' and hard maple 'mortar', this gorgeous pattern is one of our most popular designs.
Smaller and lighter in weight, these sidekick boards make a great companion to our larger cutting boards. Use around the kitchen for smaller cutting and slicing jobs.
- Constructed of long lasting end grain hardwood
- Includes a finger groove for easy handling
- 9" x 12" x 1 3/8"
- 3 lb
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)
This brick pattern board is just perfect for my bar. It’s beautiful and functional. I love the quality of this cutting board. Excellent!!!
This is a beautiful board. The only bad thing is the price. I think is a little bit on the expensive side, but the quality is there. If you can afford to buy this board, buy it. You won’t regret it.