*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Cutting boards are made-to-order - Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to prepare your order for shipping.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)
Super quality as expected
A tad to small for my taste
The Sidekick board I purchased is a beautiful piece of work. I love the size. It leaves plenty of space on the counter, yet it’s large enough to handle the job everyday. The workmanship on this one is what I expect from John and his team. It matches the larger Boardsmith board I have been using. I like nice tools, this is another nice tool.
Very pleased with this purchase! Will highly recommend to friends and family, both for product quality and customer service. I thank you, but please do not include me in the draw.
What a beautiful board! The bigger walnut board sits on my counter. It makes a great work space/serving and cutting board. It stands out beautifully in my kitchen. The side kick is also used all the time while cooking I’m so glad I ordered them both. The workmanship is amazing - It was well worth the wait.
Convenient for small cutting jobs that don’t require hauling out a larger, heavier board. Beautifully made and finished. The end-grain is kind to sharp knife edges. The feet keep it stationary on the counter. Boardsmith cutting boards are the best.