These small maple edge grain cutting boards are lighter in weight and make a great companion to our larger cutting boards. Use around the kitchen for smaller cutting and slicing jobs.
- Constructed of long lasting end grain hardwood
- Includes a finger groove for easy handling
- 9" x 12" x 1 3/8"
- 3 lb
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)
I purchased two end-cut boards for my wife. She loves them!
Maple Sidekick End Grain Cutting Board
Excellent board quality as expected. I actually received a walnut board instead of a maple board. While I’m sure this was an error on Boardsmith’s part, I am very appreciative of this beautiful walnut cutting board.
best cutting boards!
This is my second board. I have a small one I use for for meat, and a large one for everything else. They’re amazing. And the customer service at boardsmith is top notch.