The end-grain cutting boards are made with sustainably harvested Walnut & Maple and crafted by hand into a beautiful brick pattern
Be sure to order well in advance, as these are labour intensive and made-to-order. Allow for several weeks prior to shipping.
Built to be beautiful. Built to last.
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)
I adore this board. The feet are amazing, it looks stunning, and it’s a joy to have in the kitchen.
This is my second purchase from John. When I received a gift of an Etu glass dome I knew who to contact to make me a custom base for it. I chose a walnut and maple brick end grain butcher block and I absolutely LOVE it. As an added benefit for my purchase I got a discount on a maple end grain side kick cutting board that I use almost daily. Thanks to John for sharing his master craftsmen skills and creating this beautiful piece. The pair make a striking piece which I am proud to have on display in my home. It was a great pleasure doing business with him and I look forward to acquiring additional masterpieces in the future.