NEW! Our brick pattern was previously only available in our large, 18" x 24" size, but we are releasing it now as a sidekick as well. Comprised of walnut 'bricks' and hard maple 'mortar', this gorgeous pattern is one of our most popular designs.
Smaller and lighter in weight, these sidekick brick and mortar cutting boards make a great companion to our larger cutting boards. Use around the kitchen for smaller cutting and slicing jobs.
- Constructed of long lasting end grain hardwood
- Includes a finger groove for easy handling
- 9" x 12" x 1 3/8"
- 3 lb
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)
The board looks similar to the one displayed. Mine wasn’t made to order and shipped immediately. I’ve oiled it once on each side every week and it does absorb a lot of oil.
It is definitely a bit on the expensive side and I personally don’t think it’s worth it. It does look good on the counter and works as expected.
This brick pattern board is just perfect for my bar. It’s beautiful and functional. I love the quality of this cutting board. Excellent!!!
This is a beautiful board. The only bad thing is the price. I think is a little bit on the expensive side, but the quality is there. If you can afford to buy this board, buy it. You won’t regret it.