The Boardsmith partnered with Serious Eats™ to bring you these affordable edge-grain cutting boards made of solid hard maple.
Each reversible board comes with a ruler laser etched along the top edge and handy finger grooves on the side. The 14" X 20" size has an 8" ruler and the 16 X 22" size has a 12" ruler.
Need a bit more stability? Order yours with feet and we'll attach them for you!
Read more about how much Serious Eats loves our cutting boards
NOTE: PLEASE IGNORE THE BOILERPLATE BELOW. THIS IS AN EDGE GRAIN CUTTING BOARD, NOT AN END GRAIN BUTCHER BLOCK.
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)
Love our new board. Will never go back to plastic!
A most beautiful and well finished off cutting board. I would love to take it to bed with me at nite but I dare to say my wife would take issue.
My only regret is not having splurged on the walnut board. Now I've got something to save for my next purchase. It is a little large for my sink, but I do feel happy every time I pull it out to do my cooking prep. Great to have room for 2 whole chickens on the board.
Board is exactly what I wanted. Perfect size and construction.
Happy with the board.