We use our beautiful Rock Maple in all of our Maple End Grain Cutting Boards. Sometimes we find wood that is so pretty, we want to leave it in its natural state. This is live edge hard maple with a beautiful creamy color.
Our Rock Maple hails from a sawmill in Pennsylvania who uses sustainable practices to harvest their wood.
This board will make for the perfect serving tray for that warm bread or beautiful charcuterie display. It is long and can hold a big display or a long loaf. It's also got plenty of space for engraving in a corner.
We can add engraving for a small fee. If you want engraving, send us a note at check out and we will contact you.
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)