These small chopping boards and lighter in weight making them a great companion to our larger cutting boards. Use around the kitchen for smaller cutting and slicing jobs.
- Constructed of long lasting end grain hardwood
- Includes a finger groove for easy handling
- 9" x 12" x 1 3/8"
- 3 lb
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)
The cherry side kick is my edc board, every day cutting board. It's small and easy to move around in the kitchen. I also have the next size up in walnut, both boards are absolutely beautiful. The side kick is perfect size for meal prepping for two people. I highly recommend the boardsmith cutting boards and will buy from them again.
I got the side kick and the big board. Thy look beautiful and feel well made
I purchased this along with a large board. They’re both amazing, but I find myself reaching for the sidekick more often because of its easy to clean size. The big board is for all day projects!
Beautiful as other done by Boardsmith. Though, for my particular kitchen, normal size too large and side kick too small.
I would rate the craftsmanship a five and the size is perfect. The reason for the 2 star rating is because of the finger slots, they’re too shallow. I have small hands and when I reach for the board it feels like the board is going to slip out of my hands. Because of this I have only used the board a few times so sad because I had such high hopes and expectations.