Thousands of small pieces of high quality Maple, Walnut, and Cherry are meticulously combined to craft these one-of-a-kind boards. Each one will be completely unique; pictures are just a few of the possibilities. These are a labor of love; the value of the hardwood used in a typical 18" X 24" mosaic block approaches $400... before any work is done.
Be sure to order well in advance, as these are labour intensive and made-to-order. Please allow for several weeks prior to shipping.
Note: the last picture in the gallery is a mixed wood mosaic block in a rectilinear style-- all the blocks are rectangles and squares rather than angled pieces. If you prefer that style, just let us know in the 'notes' section at checkout. Any other preferences, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to collaborate.
Dimensions on these will be approximate based on the nature of construction.
Built to be beautiful. Built to last.
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Cutting boards are made-to-order - Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to prepare your order for shipping.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)