These small walnut cutting boards are lighter in weight and make a great companion to our larger cutting boards. Use around the kitchen for smaller cutting and slicing jobs.
- Constructed of long lasting end grain hardwood
- Finger groove cutting board for easy handling
- 9" x 12" x 1 3/8"
- 3 lb
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)
The best quality.
Highest quality and beautiful. I love my Boardsmith boards!
So glad I got this well crafted board and love the walnut!!
This was a gift and she loved it.
Package wasn’t packed well. I receive quite a lot of online orders and it was clear that quality wasn’t a priority in the packing from boardsmith. Typically, the corners have protection and my packaging didn’t have any. I tried to get a replacement but all communication with owner was terrible. I wouldn’t recommend buying from this shop as the values of the owner are focused on profit and not the customer. Be mindful of the products you use for your food.
Thanks for your feedback, David. Our boards get damaged in transit less than 1% of the time, but it's for those rare occasions that we offer shipping insurance. You manually removed the shipping insurance from your order when you placed it. In spite of that, I offered to repair the small ding on the corner of your board at no charge to you. I'm sorry you feel all I care about it money-- I really tried to take care of you in this situation. --John