*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Cutting boards are made-to-order - Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to prepare your order for shipping.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)
Originally bought a John Boos butcher block, which after 6+ months of waiting, arrived damaged. Due to the long wait for a replacement, I started researching for other cutting boards and came across The Boardsmith. As I was looking for something unique, ultimately decided on the endgrain walnut mosaic cutting board with finger grooves and feet. It’s an exceptional cutting board both in function and aesthetics, with an added bonus of using a smaller countertop footprint. Even after months of heavy use, still looks great. Couldn’t be happier with this purchase and would highly recommend to any kitchen and woodworking aficionado.
The mosaic end grain cutting board is a center piece in design and it shows in its craftsmanship….has stood up very well for all my cutting needs!