*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Cutting boards are made-to-order - Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to prepare your order for shipping.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)
Attractive, functional and instructions make it easy to preserve
Very happy with my purchase. It’s gorgeous and functional
Very nice products! Highly recommended .
My husband had been wanting a nice butcher block style cutting board for our kitchen counter and was really impressed with quality when he opened it on Father's Day. Thank you!
I'm a first-time wood cutting board owner, and I'm so happy I went with Boardsmith. I ordered the Maple End Grain 12x18 board without juice grooves and without feet (so I could use both sides). I was debating between Boos & Boardsmith, but saw so many reviews of Boos boards splitting shortly after use or even arriving split. Not the case with Boardsmith, the board arrived extremely well oiled & buttered - the wood looked absolutely gorgeous and it was wrapped in paper that absorbed some of the oil/butter (definitely a sign these boards are prepped and packaged with care, which I appreciate because these cost a pretty penny). The board came with detailed instructions that I refer back to every once in a while.
I've been using the board religiously (multiple times a day) for about 1.5 months now, and this board is AMAZING. Shows absolutely no signs of knicks from my knives, and no signs of splitting. I already had the oil they recommended, but I'd also buy the Boardsmith board butter. The butter really helped return the board to its original glory. Oiling once a week, and buttering once a month seems to do the job for me.