We created this pretty board and really love the contrast. Unfortunately it had just a few too many little voids to be able to sell as a "premium" board. We fill them with a safe apoxy, but feel this one deserves a little discount. Nothing wrong with it functionally and it still has a lovely wavy look.
This board is our most popular medium (or "Carolina Cut") size and is ideal for day-to-day use. The high-contrast walnut also gives it a beautiful, eye-catching look.
Feet will NOT be installed, but you can order them here if you want them.
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)