Once in a while we have to trim a board down from our "normal" sizes for one reason or another. That's what happened here. An absolutely beautiful board... just a bit smaller than our normal "Carolina Cut" size. It's almost square and we love it!
Walnut just has that "wow" factor. This board is so pretty with the wavy look to the grain pattern and the little kisses of the lighter sap wood. This one is a great find!!
For this one, we WILL install feet unless you tell us not to.
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)