Thousands of small pieces of high quality Maple are meticulously combined to craft these one-of-a-kind boards. Each one will be completely unique.
Mosaics are labor intensive and normally take about 6 weeks to make. You can read more about Mosaics here.
If this board grabs your attention, don't wait. We rarely have one of these in stock, so jump now!
This is considered a "One-off" rather than a "second". So there really isn't a discount in price, but there's a big discount in time it would normally take for you to receive this!
Feet will be installed unless you say otherwise.
Built to be beautiful. Built to last.
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)