Oh my, this is a beautiful board! We made this "one-off" walnut and maple butcher block, and we are in love! We use beautiful wood that is too pretty to throw away, and we create these unique boards every once in a while. They are created from strips that went unused in fabrication. Rather than make an all-maple or all-walnut board, once in a while we mix it up.
We believe this one is particularly pretty.
It's our traditional 12 x 18 "small" size. Perfect for any kitchen.
Feet will not be installed. If you'd like feet installed, you can purchase them here.
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)