Thousands of small pieces of high quality Maple, Walnut, and Cherry are meticulously combined to craft these one-of-a-kind boards. Each one is completely unique.
These are labor-intensive, but worth the effort!
This beauty is our "small" size - perfect for the everyday chop jobs and easy to move around the kitchen.
Feet will be installed unless you specifically tell us not to. If you would like a perimeter groove or finger grooves, please email email@example.com or make a note at check-out. We can invoice you for any extras.
Built to be beautiful. Built to last.
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Cutting boards are made-to-order - Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to prepare your order for shipping.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)