The Boardsmith partnered with Serious Eats™ to bring you these premium end-grain cutting boards.
Each 16″ x 22" x 2" reversible wood cutting board comes with an 12″ long ruler laser etched along the top edge and handy finger grooves on the side.
Need a bit more stability? Order your Serious Eats™ wood cutting board with feet and we'll attach them for you!
Read more about how much Serious Eats loves our cutting boards, including the thick "Carolina Slab" this board is modeled after.
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)
Excellent quality. It will be my go to cutting board from here on out.
I had the underside grooved so I can use it as a meat board.
I love my Serious Eats cutting board. It's beautifully crafted and has real heft. I know I'll have this for a long time.
I was disappointed it did not have juice grooves and didn't provide the option on the purchase page. The way the page is set it, it looks like it does. Beyond that, so happy with my purchase!
I’ve had my board for years now, and still love it. It replaced a board that was cracking, and I was so glad to learn about end-grain cutting boards. I use it multiple times every day, and it still looks great.
Exceptionally well made board. And when I had some additional questions on care, I got super fast responses. Couldn’t be happier.
Serious Eats™ Premium End Grain Cutting Board