Oh my, this is a beautiful board! We made this "one-off" cherry and maple butcher block, and we are in love! We use beautiful wood that is too pretty to throw away, and we create these unique boards every once in a while. They are created from strips that went unused in fabrication. Rather than make an all-maple or all-cherry board, once in a while we mix it up. We combine walnut and maple more often, so we like this special maple/cherry mix!
We believe this one is particularly pretty.
This is our "Carolina Cut" Medium size. It's the kitchen workhorse. Grab this one while you can.
Feet will not be installed. If you'd like feet installed, you can purchase them here.
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)