Thousands of small pieces of high quality Maple are meticulously combined to craft these one-of-a-kind boards. Each one will be completely unique.
Mosaics are labor intensive and normally take about 6 weeks to make.
If this board grabs your attention, don't wait. We rarely have one of these in stock, so jump now!
This is considered a "One-off" rather than a "second". So there really isn't a discount in price, but there's a big discount in time it would normally take for you to receive this!
Feet will be installed unless you say otherwise.
Built to be beautiful. Built to last.
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)