This beauty is a "one-off" meaning it isn't a "Second" run. It's one of our first run boards. This is our Medium Maple Carolina Cut board. We cut a perimeter groove and added a "Pour Spout" This is the best of both worlds - a perimeter groove to catch the juices, and a pour spout to release the extra liquid into a bowl or straight into the sink. We like to experiment and think this is a fun one. It doesn't hurt that this is a really pretty board!
This board will not last long, so grab it while you can!
We WILL install feet on this for free unless you tell us not to.
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Our boards are made by hand, and will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)