We had a little "oops" when we made this one. The strip on the bottom wasn't turned and so the pattern was messed up. Our mistake is your gain for this pretty maple. It has a few mineral spots, but then most of our boards do. Mineral spots aren't defects. They are just the way the wood is sometimes. It's kind of like birth marks - just makes the board more unique. We think it is a really pretty board!!
This is our "small" size, but really it is the perfect size. Small enough to move from surface to surface, yet plenty big for your chopping needs.
Feet will NOT be installed, but if you order a set, I'll be happy to put them on for you:
*Photos are for demonstration only. Yours will look unique due to the variations in natural wood
Cutting boards are made-to-order - Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to prepare your order for shipping.
- Traditional end-grain construction withstands years of use
- Crafted with only sustainably sourced premium grade hardwood
- Individually handcrafted with careful attention to details such as wood grain direction and seamless joinery
- Easier on your knife edge compared to 'long' or 'edge' grain cutting boards.
- Smoothly beveled edges and corners
- High quality food-safe and waterproof glue
- Wood encased shock absorbing feet attached with stainless steel screws
- Finished with food grade mineral oil and beeswax
- Easy to maintain
- Doubles as a beautiful serving platter for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made in the USA
BONUS! Order with one of our Premium cutting boards and save 15% off your Sidekick (discount applied in your cart automatically)